19 January 2012

Thank you, plus garden update

Thanks everyone for the support given to my blog over the last few months. I didn’t really know what I was doing when I started. All I wanted was a catalyst to get me writing. I know I still have a long way to go. What really excites me, however, is the fact the people I don’t know, in places I’ve never been to, are actually reading the blog and leaving comments. I find this very exciting and encouraging.



And now for something completely different! Another little project I’ve been working on recently, apart from this blog, is getting my little garden started at the house where I am now living. After spending nearly two hours digging stones out of the dirt that the previous people had buried them under, I’ve now completed stage one. Please see the photo below. As you can see, like this blog, I still have a long way to go.  But it’s better to actually try and do something instead of just sitting around talking about it. Hopefully in the future, among other rant and rave postings, I can post more pictures to update you of the progress being made.



As always, please feel free to disagree with me, or agree if you like, by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment